Saturday, August 17, 2019

MY FAVORITE AMERICAN HORROR STORY SEASONS

When I was little I was afraid of everything. I think it had something to do with having neurotic and emotionally challenged parents. Anyways, I grew up and now I love the horror genre. I have seen every season of FX's American Horror Story. Some of the seasons are more violent than others, but I feel that the writing and the acting is top notch and some great stars have appeared on the series. There has been eight seasons, with season nine starting this fall. I figured I would take the time to rank the seasons of the show, and comment below if you are a fan and/or you have any opinion...



1. SEASON TWO - ASYLUM

2. SEASON ONE - MURDER HOUSE

3. SEASON FOUR - FREAK SHOW

4. SEASON FIVE - HOTEL

5. SEASON SEVEN - CULT

6. SEASON THREE - COVEN

7. SEASON EIGHT -APOCALYPSE 

8. SEASON SIX - ROANOKE

Season six was so awful that I almost stopped watching the show because of it. Two actors have made the show for me - Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters. Both may sit out season nine, so I am concerned for the upcoming season.

Since season six as well there has only been 10 episodes for each season, so I feel that the writing has suffered as well because of the rush to tell a story. I wish they would return to 13 episodes in my opinion.

So does American Horror Story scare you? I'll be watching season nine with popcorn and all the lights on!


No comments:

Post a Comment