Friday, October 9, 2015

PHOTOS OF THE DAY: SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE MOMENTS

It is really hard to capture 40 years of Saturday Night Live in pictures. There are some memorable skits though that when you see them you will instantly remember them. I just picked out six photos of SNL skits that were memorable to me...

CHRIS FARLEY: "Living in a van down by the river"

STEVE MARTIN and DAN AYKROYD: "Two wild and crazy guys"


GILDA RADNER & STEVE MARTIN: a simple comedic dance with no words


BILL MURRAY: "Lounge Singer"

WILL FERRELL and DARRELL HAMMOND: "Celebrity Jeopardy"


WILL FERRELL: "We need more cowbell"

1 comment:

  1. Well, David, I must say that you pretty much nailed it! I'm a tad bit older than you (ca. 10 years), and I remember when "SNL" premiered. What an awesome show that has brought laughter to us for 40 years!!

    ReplyDelete